The VERVE® Folding Rack is the ultimate space saving power rack option and now comes with Westside hole spacing to facilitate more precise positioning for bench press. (Second picture does not illustrate the Westside hole spacing, but shows how it folds against the wall). Perfect for the home or commercial gym that needs commercial grade strength in the construction and j-hooks but can't afford the footprint of a traditional rack. This rack is built with 75 x 75mm 3mm thick steel but will only sit 10cm off the wall when folded.
- Ultra sturdy 3mm steel construction.
- 10cm depth by 130cm length when folded.
- Sturdy 61kg unit weight.
- 29mm pull up bar.
- Quick release pins for safe and rapid transition between stored and deployed.
- One set of VERVE j-hooks included (not two as seen in photo).
- Unit sits 1/2m from wall and isn't suitable for kipping pull ups or toes-to-bar; strict pull ups only.
The fully commercial 75 x 75 x 3mm steel construction should give any lifter the confidence that this unit can handle anything that is throw at it. Combined with the versatility of its size means that a complete gym set up, once stored, can have a footprint of less than 2m x 1m.
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:
|Uprights Dimensions (mm) L*W:
||75*75 (3mm Thickness)
|Stowed Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:
||Powder Coated 3mm Steel
||2 x J-Hooks